The classes in the General Intensive Course cover all the aspects of learning Spanish (speaking, writing, listening and reading), although the main aim is to communicate effectively in the language, with the emphasis on spoken Spanish.
We are well aware of the vital role of culture in teaching a language, and so the General Intensive Course combines language classes in the mornings with a cultural program, visits and leisure activities in the afternoons, which will help you to learn in an environment total linguistic and cultural immersion. Click here to see this week’s cultural program!
These courses are aimed at developing functional competences in Spanish. The students develop their skills in the different areas, while, at the same time, they are learning a lot about Spanish culture, including the similarities and differences between the Spanish-speaking world and their own culture.
- 20 lessons per week (50 minutes each)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, from 9:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Minimum duration of course: one week
- Starting day: flexible, students may start any Monday
- Small groups: minimum 2 students * – maximum 6
- All CEFR levels are possible (A1-C2)
- Individual tutorials, if needed
(*) If there is one student in the class, the number of classes per week will be reduced to 10 instead of 20.
The course includes:
- Afternoon social program (link)
- 1 conversation session
- 1 audio-visual session
If your goal is to take a DELE exam, we also have intensive courses (with the same conditions as the General Intensive Courses), but focused exclusively on preparing these exams.