- Students may start any Monday all year round.
- Students with may start any Monday all year round.
- Last day of course in 2015: December 23rd
- First day of course in 2016: January 4th
There will be no classes nor will they be recuperated on the following holidays:
- January 6th (Epiphany)
- April 5th and 6th (Easter)
- May 1st (Labour Day)
- June 1st (Friday of Feria) to be confirmed
- August 15th (Virgen de la Asuncin)
- September 8th (Nuestra Senora de la Fuensanta)
- October 12th (Da de la Hispanidad)
- October 24th (San Rafael)
- November 1st (All Saints' Day)
- December 6th (Constitution day)
- December 8th (Inmaculada)
- If notice is given with a minimum of 15 days, the school will refund all fees except for the deposit which may be credited towards another course in the same calendar year.
- If notice is given with less than 15 days, the student will have to pay the equivalent of two weeks of General Intensive course and 15% of the accommodation fees as administration charges.
- Once the course has commenced the student will not be entitled to any refund for course fees but the school will reimburse the outstanding amount of accommodation fees that has not been used, less one week.