(DIPLOMA DE ESPAÑOL COMO LENGUA EXTRANJERA)
Our DELE Intensive Course is intended for those students that wants to take the DELE exams at the end of the course. These exams are the official accreditation of the Spanish Language and the diplomas are issued by the Government of Spain.
There are six levels - Initial (A1, A2), Intermediate (B1, B2) and Superior (C1, C2).
Every week, there are 20 intensive coaching lessons on Spanish, and 5 extra lessons which specialize in, exclusively, exam preparation. The classes are designed in such a way that you will find the exam just a piece of cake. There are mock exams, observation on timely completion of all tasks, all on real time scenario. We cover all models of questions, to make you ready for the final exam.
At the time of registration, you will be given the exam schedule.
The maximum number of students in our DELE Intensive Course is 6, which allows a close relationship between students and teachers. By having small groups we also ensure the teacher is able to deal with the specific needs of each student on a more personal basis. This interaction is increased also by the fact that students and teachers meet outside the classroom to practice in a less formal way.
- 5 lessons per day of 50 minutes each. (Monday to Friday, from 9:15 AM to 2.00 PM)
- Course duration: 5 weeks
- Small course groups: maximum 6 students, minimum of 2
- All levels from A1 to C2 that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- Minimum age is 16
- Flexible starting dates - students can start on any Monday
- Social Program in the afternoons from Monday to Friday (sample activities: sightseeing, guided visits, conversation classes, Spanish Movie Activities…)
- 24 hour emergency phone line
- Free WiFi and computer access
|Five Weeks||1.094 €|
|Enrolment Fee||50 € (*)|
(*) Enrolment fee 50 € (includes: course materials, registration, level test, certificate of studies, Spanish Language Course Report containing personal academic data and comments made by the teacher, free WiFi access for students, Welcome City Tour’ and a weekly social program)