The most requested program by international students is the General Intensive Course. This course is intended for those who like to combine knowledge along with entertainment. You not only get the most intensive Spanish training, but you also you get involved in a variety of activities during the duration of the course; such as our ‘Welcome City Tour’, Conversation Classes, Spanish Movie Activities, Sevillanas Dance Classes and a complete social program. All this is to ensure that our students will learn the language and also the cultural and social aspects that enrich their learning experience.
In the General Intensive Course you get 4 lessons every morning of 50 minutes each. In addition to your group lessons, you get the one-to-one module once a week: a 20 minute private lesson.
Our General Intensive Course includes all levels; from the very beginners (A1) to the highest level (C2).
Our teaching method combines a traditional grammar approach with a more modern communicative focus. In class our students practice a wide range of communicative activities, always focusing on language that they will use in real life situations when they leave the classroom. To achieve this, our teachers go through grammar and technical aspects of the Spanish language to help students become fluent in speaking, listening, writing and reading. Only Spanish is used in class from the first lesson - regardless of the group level.
The maximum number of students in our General Intensive Course is 6, which allows a close relationship between students and teachers. This interaction is increased by the weekly one-to-one tuition lessons available to students and reinforced by the fact that students and teachers meet outside the classroom to practice in a less formal manner. By having small groups we also ensure the teacher is able to deal with the specific needs of each student on a more personal basis.
The General Intensive Course starts every week. Before starting a course, all students take the level test so as to determine what level they belong to, this is to ensure that every student at Academia Hispánica will make the most of their Spanish learning experience.
- 4 lessons per day, 50 minutes each (Monday to Friday, from 9:15 AM to 1:00 PM)
- In addition to your group lessons, you get the one-to-one module once a week: a 20 minute private lesson.
- Flexible course duration: minimum stay 1 week.
- Small course groups: maximum 6 students, minimum of 2 (*).
- All levels from A1 to C2 that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- Minimum age is 16.
- Flexible starting dates - students can start on any Monday.
- Social Program in the afternoons from Monday to Friday (sample activities: sightseeing, guided visits, conversation classes, Spanish Movie Activities…).
- 24 hour emergency phone line.
- Free WiFi and computer access.
(*) Enrolment fee 50 € (includes: course materials, registration, level test, certificate of studies, Spanish Language Course Report containing personal academic data and comments made by the teacher, free WiFi access for students, Welcome City Tour’ and a weekly social program).