The UNESCO recognised in 1994 the universal importance of Cordoba's historic legacy, and extended the title of World Heritage Site not only to the Mosque-Cathedral, but also to all the streets and buildings around it. In addition, in December 2012, Cordoba was awarded a further accolade: The Festival de los Patios (Courtyards) was added to the list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity sites.
Why study Spanish at Academia Hispanica?
- All our teachers provide the highest quality teaching. They hold university degrees as well as the Spanish teaching certificate from International House.
- We are the only centre accredited by the Instituto Cervantes to teach Spanish classes in Cordoba.
- We offer unique facilities located in the heart of the historical centre of Cordoba, where traditional Andalusian architecture coexists with the latest teaching technologies (free WiFi for our students, digital whiteboards, computer room, virtual classroom ...)
- We provide personalized treatment, flexibility with the start date of classes and the possibility to choose accommodation type.
- It's a great opportunity to meet people from all over the world, not only in the classroom but through social and cultural activities and entertainment program that we offer to our students.
- Cordoba is very well-connected to Seville, Malaga, Granada and Madrid which allows our students to broaden their cultural knowledge of Spain.